* Today's Date
Parent or Legal Guardian (if applicant is under 18)
* Parent or Legal Guardian (if applicant is under 18)
Date of Birth
* Date of Birth
* Contact Phone
Emergency Contact Name
* Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact Phone
Emergency Contact Relationship
What church do you attend?
If yes, approximate date?
If yes, approximate date?
Reference 1 Name
* Reference 1 Name
Reference 1 Phone
* Reference 1 Phone
Reference 2 Name
* Reference 2 Name
Reference 2 Phone
* Reference 2 Phone
The information I have given in this application is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge. I hereby grant Cornerstone Kids’ Ranch permission to do a background check on me. I hereby request any reporting agency Cornerstone Kids' Ranch should choose to release any information, which pertains to any record of convictions contained in its file maintained on me whether local, county, state, or national. I hereby release said departments from any and all liability resulting from such disclosure.
I have read and agree with the statement above.
Social Security Number
Camp Assistant Basic Guidelines
1. Have a servant’s heart—like Christ.
2. Pick up after yourself. Our goal is to leave the site better than what we find it.
3. Leave shoes on the outside of the house along the wall not in the walkway.
4. Sheets must be placed on mattresses. We will provide the sheets.
5. No food/drink in the carpeted areas
6. If something breaks or an accident of any kind happens, let someone know so it can be taken care of.
7. You are not here to hunt for a boy/girl friend. No PDA will be tolerated-even if you are already considered an item!
8. Boys/girls stay out of each other’s area.
9. No weapons, including pocketknives
10. No drinking, drugs, or tobacco of any kind (this includes dip/chew)
11. All meetings are mandatory; morning meetings, chapel, daily wrap-up, nightly devotions, etc.
12. Everyone will have kitchen duty on a rotation basis.
13. Don't waste; this includes water bottles so please label them.
14. Turn lights out when leaving the room.
15. All scheduled times, including lights out, NO MORE TALKING, are to be followed.
16. CA’s will be allowed 1 snack and 1 soda per day from the Snack Shack. These will be available at only certain times determined by adult leaders.
17. Keep phones in pocket when working with children. LIMIT your texting!!!
18. Observe the dress code: Closed toe shoes, no midriff, no short shorts, no sagging pants or shorts, no low cut shirts, and no spaghetti straps.
19. Be an active participant throughout the day; while working with children, chapel, chores, etc.
20. Additional rules about appropriate ways to work with children will be discussed and followed.
21. Cornerstone Kids’ Ranch is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
22. You must have a driver’s license in order to drive the Gator or have an approved adult with you.
I have read the rules that Cornerstone Kids’ Ranch expects me to follow and agree that I will obey them. Parents, please know that if your child does not follow these rules, you will be asked to come pick them up.
Thank you for registering! We have received your information and have it on file. Upon your application approval and completion of your background check, we will contact you to confirm your place as a camp assistant. Thank you!